This Kendama's style has been a popular color combo going all the back to the original Premiere line in 2011. The classic simplicity of the thick red stripe and the top dot make this dama great for tracking. We've coated the tama with our KUSA Silk paint and paired it with the Kaizen Shift Ken, which was designed by the Kendama USA team. We assembled this with an extra-long string so you can hone in your perfect string length. This Kendama is a built for modern play while keeping its' retro feel.
This Kendama features:
- Shift Shape Ken
- Tama Coated with KUSA Silk Paint
- Made of High-Quality European Beech Wood
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Increased Ken and Tama Size
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
This Kaizen Kendama comes in professional packaging and includes an instruction manual, free stickers, plus a white replacement string & bead pack in the box. This is a standard sized Kendama: 7 inches tall.