Carat XST Slip Tuck Case
Introducing the new CARAT XST Slipcase Tuck Box Case, which is slightly larger than the Carat X1, to accommodate for larger 'Slipcase' or 'Telescopic' tuck boxes, both vintage and modern.
The Carat XST is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite deck from all sides while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm and has internal dimensions of 9.7cm x 7.5cm x 2.75cm.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel. The case lid is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the deck inside.
Also included are 4 rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on as well as a 3mm acrylic insert that is 9.6cm x 7.4cm, which acts as a space filler as the vintage slipcase tuck boxes are thinner than modern ones.
Some of the decks that fit in the Carat XST include: 2014 52 plus Joker Silver Edition, Superior Skull & Bones Phantom and Special Editions by Jackson Robinson and EPCC, Lotrek's Crypt, Steve Minty's Anubis/Osiris and Hana Signature Editions and all vintage Slipcase Tuck boxes (i.e. Congress and Souvenir decks).
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Chris Ovdiyenko, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Rick Davison, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card, Vanda Playing Cards and many others.
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- A 3mm acrylic insert that is 9.6cm x 7.4cm, which acts as a space filler
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - 9.7cm x 7.5cm x 2.75cm
External - 10.7cm x 8.5cm x 3.75cm
- Additional Item(s): 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed and a 3mm acrylic insert that is 9.6cm x 7.4cm, which acts as a space filler