The following Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the website, www.thejokerhouse.com, of which Site Factory Digital Agency, SL. is the owner. Site Factory Digital Agency, SL, (hereinafter The Joker House or Joker House) is a Spanish limited liability company with address at Calle Velero 26 3A 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid), Spain, registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid , in T 37381, Folio: 1, Inscripcion: 1, Sheet: M-666464, and CIF B88047444
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions establish the rights and obligations of all users of the website www.thejokerhouse.com
- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of purchase is to regulate the purchase of the products offered in the online store www.thejokerhoues.com
- By accessing our website, the customer agrees to respect the Terms and Conditions and the rules of use contained therein.
Entry into Force
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the order confirmation, constitute the contract between The Joker House and the customer for the supply of products.
- It is assumed that the Customer agrees with the general conditions provided in this text, from the moment he accepts that he has read and agrees with these Terms and Conditions when finishing the order.
- The customer must be over 18 years old to make an order.
- When placing an order, the customer must fill out an online form with their personal data, only with the purpose of correctly delivering the purchased products.
- When a customer places an order, he is making an offer to buy the products he has selected. We can accept or decline the offer.
- If the order is accepted, we will notify the customer of such acceptance, by sending a confirmation email, to the email address provided by the customer, as long as it is a valid one.
If the order is not accepted, we will try to contact the customer, to explain the reason, through email and telephone.
- Although we make every effort to show the actual stock and keep it perfectly updated, there may be times when it is impossible to supply any of the products, due to a stock break or error in it.
In these cases, we will contact the Customer to inform him and he can decide whether to change those products for similar ones or cancel the order totally or partially.
In case of cancellation, any amount paid for the cancelled products will be returned.
- The period of revocation of an order ends at 01:00 pm on the same day, or the day after the purchase (working days). During this period of revocation, the Customer may cancel his order without any cost.
- The Joker House will always try to give a detailed description of the product’s characteristics through texts and photographs of them.
If the customer has any doubt about about a product, he can contact our customer service to receive additional information.
- The price of each product is clearly shown on our website.
The price and conditions of sale may vary, but always prevailing for the customer the price and conditions actives at the moment of placing the order, unless it is an error in the system or an obvious typo mistake, in which case the customer would be notified.
- Regarding Valule Added Tax, as a general rule, the tax rate of 21% will apply for the territory of the European Union where this tax is applicable. All those companies belonging to countries of the European Union except Spain will be exempt from paying this tax.
Due to its special regime, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are considered non-EU territories. Therefore, purchases made by residents of these territories are exempt from VAT payment (custom clearance fees and import taxes are not included in the price of the item or the shipping price, and must be paid at destination by the receiver of the goods).
- All the prices that have a discount on our website will be displayed with the following information: offer price, usual price, discount percentage.
- The products offered through our website will be available for any country in the European Union.
- The Joker House will do everything possible so that the stocks shown on the page are real and up-to-date.
In case of an error in the stock, we will contact the customer to inform him as soon as possible and, if possible, offer a substitute product of equal or superior quality and value. If he does not want the substitute product, the Customer can always cancel the order totally or partially and any amount that he has paid for it will be refunded.
- Some products are set as ‘special’ because they are not actually on our store, we request them to the brands directly. In these cases, the shipment takes about a week to be delivered. When adding some of these special items to the Joker House basket, a warning message will appear. The customer will also be informed by email.
- The Joker House is committed to delivering the products purchased in perfect condition to the delivery address provided by the customer on the order form.
- Before finalizing the order, the shipping costs will be displayed.
- The shipping conditions and the courier company may change at any time.
- The delivery will be made at the address provided by the customer. In case of absence, the courier will leave a note with the info to request a new delivery or to pick up the order at their parcel shop.
- For the purposes of these Conditions, it is considered that the "delivery" has occurred at the moment of signing the order reception at the agreed delivery address.
All products sold by The Joker House are guaranteed for 2 years. If the item has a manufacturing defect, it will be sent to the provider. The waiting time for the resolution will depend on the technical service of each brand.
The Joker House undertakes to repair, replace or refund any product, once the supplier has accepted that the problem is a manufacturing defect.
We reserve the right to refuse the change of the product if the returned item does not meet the conditions indicated in our return policy.
- The customer must inform us by email if he wants to return the product in due to a defect on the item purchased, within 2 months after he became aware of the problem.
In the event that the problem is not covered by the guarantee, the return shipping costs must be assumed by the customer.
The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, in particular, electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the instructions of the Supplier.
Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by the supplier are also excluded from the guarantee.
RETURNS IN EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO DISMISS OF THE PURCHASE
All products purchased at "www.thejokerhouse.com" may be returned and refunded, provided you inform us of your intention to return the product / s purchased within a maximum period of 7 working days from the date of purchase. Delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
The Joker House will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same cardboard protective box in which it has been received to protect the product. For the case that can not be done with the protective box with which it was delivered, the CLIENT must return it in a protective box in order that the product reaches the warehouse of The Joker House with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for the return.
After examining the article we will let you know if you are entitled to the refund of the amounts paid, for the items purchased. ONLY the amount of the item (s) will be refunded, NEVER for the shipping, refund and packaging costs.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date you notified us of your intention to withdraw. The refund will be made on the same credit card that was used to pay for the purchase, in case of purchases with a Card or by bank transfer, for orders against reimbursement, to an account where the holder of the same is the person who made the order, these data must be sent by the customer by email.
There will be no change or return of those products that are not in the same conditions in which they were received, or that have been used beyond the mere opening of the product or those personalized items.
This provision does not affect the rights recognized to the consumer by current legislation.
Returns of defective products:
In the cases in which the Client considers that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the Contract, he should contact us immediately by means of our contact form email@example.com, facilitating the data of the product as well as the damage it suffers. In some cases we will ask for a photo of the damages.
Once the Joker House notification is received, we will contact the Client to inform him / her how he / she should proceed, and by which courier agency he / she should do so.
For more information, you can visit our return policy. You can click here: Return Policy.
RESPONSIBILITY AND EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
FW Skate Shop can not be held liable for damages, whatever their nature, that may result from operation or improper use of the products sold. The same applies to the possible modifications made to the products by the suppliers.
FW Skate Shop can not be held responsible by a customer or a third party for indirect damages, operating losses or loss of profits occurring by any means whatsoever, even if said damage, loss or damage was foreseeable by The Joker House or if its eventuality had been placed in your knowledge.
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the liability of The Joker House under these general conditions may not exceed an amount equal to the amounts paid after the transaction that is at the origin of such liability, whatever the cause or form of the action in question.
FW Skate Shop can not be held responsible for the breach of the contract subscribed in case of exhaustion of stocks or unavailability of the product, due to force majeure, interruption of the activity or total or partial strike, especially of the postal services and means of transport or communications, floods or fire.
The provisions of this clause will not affect your rights recognized by law as a consumer, nor your right to cancel the contract.
In the event of a dispute, the client may, in the first instance, contact The Joker House to reach a friendly resolution.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their discretion, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the consumer.
PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE CONTENT
The elements of this website are designed with the purpose of offering the sale of some products identified by The Joker House
All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, images and any other elements that are part of the web are the exclusive property of The Joker House, or are licensed under the Supplier's Brand.
Customers and users are warned that the rights of The Joker House over the content, design and source code of this website are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The brand ‘The Joker House’ is registered since its publication in B.O.P.I. since 07/31/2009.
Likewise, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer program, and therefore, all applicable Spanish and European Community regulations on the subject also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website, not even by means of a hyperlink, nor of any of its contents, without the express and written permission of The Joker House
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that implies an infringement of the current Spanish regulations and / or internationalization in matters of intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the website if it is not with the prior express written authorization of The Joker House
The Joker House informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in its web www.thejokerhouse.com
COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications sent must be in writing. By using the www.thejokerhouse.com website, you agree that most communications with us are electronic.
We will contact you by email.
In all communications and in the formulation of the contract we will use the official language of the Spanish State, Spanish.
For contractual purposes, you agree to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we send you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
The notifications that you send us should preferably be sent through our contact form. In accordance with the above provisions and unless otherwise stipulated, we may send you communications either to the e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order.
It will be understood that notifications have been received and have been correctly made at the same time they are posted on our website, 24 hours after sending an email, or three days after the date of postage of any letter. To prove that the notification has been made, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, was properly sealed and that it was duly delivered in the mail or in a mailbox and, in the case of an email, that it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient.
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/199 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, The Joker House includes all personal data that is provided by customers or users of the web, in an automated data file of a personal nature created and managed by Site Factory Digital Agency, SL
These data are used for the correct processing of orders and, in the case that the customer has expressed his authorization, to send commercial information about products or offers that may be of interest.
Customers may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting us through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address: Site Factory Digital Agency, SL avd. De Andalucía Km.10,5. P.E Neisa sur, ed.7 of.15, 28021 Madrid.
In The Joker House we are committed to putting the means at our disposal to guarantee the confidentiality of the received data and to use them only for the indicated purposes.
Clients will be responsible for ensuring that the information provided is true and up-to-date, so FW SKATE SHOP SL assumes that the data is correct at all times.
The Joker House uses "cookies" for the sole purpose of offering a more personalized service and to help navigate your pages easier and adjusted to the preferences of its users.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a web page server stores on the user's hard drive. The "cookies" can not by themselves identify a person since they do not refer to any personal data and can not be executed as a code or contain viruses.
Some uses of cookies are: Save user preferences, save your shopping cart, recognize the customer when you enter the website, etc.
Some of the cookies are essential for the purchase process on our page and without them you can not end it.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.